Semester 1

Learning becomes easy if you know the reason behind it. Every subject has got some industrial significance, find out its importance to you and i can assure that you will be motivated to perform better.

In  the first semester there are five subjects contributing 18 credits. As of for 2014-15 batch there were
5. Instrumentation Laboratory

Apart from this, last year papers would also be helpful:

Reference Practical Files for Advanced Industrial Electronic Instrumentation. The syllabus can be found on the link.

I am your senior, I should guide you but not spoon-fed you so, please don't expect me to give complete solutions of Tutorials or Practical Files :)

However, I could help you with other stuff like, 
Find out how you should write the answer sheets to score higherFor any other queries feel free to contact me at hrdkjain@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I got offer for m.tech instrumentation and signal processing i have some question, may i please contact you. can you please provide me your email id or something?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog